1. Forget expensive creams, try this wrinkle vacuum!
2. Can’t afford a fancy camera with a panoramic view? This is the answer!
3. New to the market for all you iPad addicts…
4. The iPod toilet
And for the music obsessed who want to listen to music while doing their business, you know, for ambiance.
5. Subway sleepers
For those long, tiring subway trips…
6. Always losing your remotes?
Worry no more… with the remote wrangler you can attach your remotes to your face, AND it has a built-in face massager.
7. The handy mold
Because every hamburger wants to look like a hotdog.
8. Laptop steering wheel
Introducing the Laptop Steering Wheel Desk…Because driving and working on your laptop is a great idea.
9. When it’s cold out…
Walkable Shelter (tied on your shoes) – you will never be left out in the cold again.
10. Nonsurgical nose job
Ladies, if you want to try a nonsurgical nose job, Japan has the perfect solution. Their “electric nose lift” device. It supports your nose and the gentle vibrations shape face snout. Legit.
11. The USB Mouse with a digital scale
For online druge dealers?
12. For the lazy lickers
The motorized ice cream cone, because you don’t want to injure your wrist.
13. Laser guided scissors
For those who can’t cut a line across a piece of paper.
14. Wonder bra…for your behind
15. Don’t want to get your fingers dirty?
Snot to worry, try this automatic nose picker.